A Business Plan is Critical to a Startup Company's
Critical for Medium to Long-Term Planning!
Bringing Intellectual Property to Commercial
Strategic Information Systems Planning
To align the organization's information systems
with the corporate mission.
SBP Co. Workshops
Get sarted today. Call SBP Co. to set up a workshop
at your location.
How can SBP Co. help your organization maximize
The goal of the Strategic
Business Planning Co., as it relates to the SIS Plan, is to help an
organization provide business-focused Information Systems that enable
and support their mission.
What is a Strategic Information Systems Plan (SIS
A process for developing a strategy and plans for
aligning information systems with the business strategies of an
Who needs a SIS Plan?
- Top management assures that core competencies
and strategic direction are fully supported by IS.
- Middle and Operational management end up with
the tools they need to make immediate and informed decisions.
- Marketing & Customer Service Management
are able to provide better sales and follow-on support.
- Information management is better able to manage
expectations and technology decisions at all levels of the organization.
Benefits to the
Organization of a SIS Plan?
- Links objectives of an enterprise with the IS
processing resources necessary to support those objectives
- And vise versa, it ties the corporate
objectives to the core competencies and competitive advantages of the
corporate IS environment
- Positions the IS to provide the most
- Integrates interdepartmental and
inter-organization connectivity/ communications (e-business)
- Produces performance measures of business
processes that provide timely, accurate and consistent information to
- Identifies technology resources to enable
- Controls investments in PCs, networks,
Internet/Intranet/Extranet and emerging technologies
- Facilitates the transition from
technology-focus to customer-focus
- Increases profitability, customer retention and
return on investment
Business/Systems Analysts of the Strategic Business Planning Co. have
founded/operated and consulted for businesses in such areas as: Systems
Analysis & Design, Internet, Telecommunications, Central
Services, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Consulting, Import/Export
and Health Care. We have the experience to bring the abstracts of a
business concept together into cohesive logical statements of fact and